Wusthof Epicure 7 piece Knife Block
The Wusthof Epicure knife set is ideal for both professional and amateur chef’s thanks to the unique combination of balance, sustainability and precision. Each blade in the Epicure set is created from X50CrMoV15 stainless steel that undergoes laser-controlled sharpening to deliver unmatched blade sharpness, the blades also have greater balance through an enhanced geometric design which allows the blade to move neutrally around the ideal focal point. The handles of the Epicure knives feature a brown grip created from sustainable natural fibre which is secured in place by two stainless steel rivets. This set comes complete with a complimenting thermo beechwood knife block.
- Enhanced balance through improved geometric design
- Laser sharpened X50CrMoV15 stainless steel blades
- Optimum sharpening angle of 15°
- Handles made from sustainable fibre and resin, this offers a wooden feel whilst being as sturdy and hygienic as synthetic alternatives
- Comes complete with a thermo beechwood knife block
- Made in Germany
- 3966 / 9cm Paring knife
- 3911 / 14cm Sausage knife
- 3983 / 17cm Santoku knife
- 3982 / 20cm Cook’s knife
- 3922 / 23cm Carving knife
- 3950 / 23cm Bread knife
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
The Chef Shop, 6 Wellington Place Belfast BT1 6GE Northern Ireland
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.